FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) UNDER CONSTRUCTION
We are happy to answer even the most basic computer questions. There is no such thing as a dumb question!
Here are some of the ones we often get asked – and a couple that are one offs!
1. What did you win your Environmental Warrior Business Award from the Alstonville Wollongbar Chamber of Commerce for?
2. Who can I ask or call for computer help?
3. What computer PC or laptop repair services do you do?
4. How much does it cost to fix my computer?
5. Can you fix my computer problems without me bringing it into your Workshop?
6. Does it cost anymore to send an email to England (or Iceland or America?)
What did you win your Environmental Warrior Business Award from the Alstonville Wollongbar Chamber of Commerce for?
We operate under our own 5 R’s of sustainability – Repair Reuse Recycle Reduce Replace.
• Repair –The Repair Manifesto. First option, before replace
• Reuse – Selling reconditioned or refurbished laptops and second-hand computers, old computer chargers and power cords
• Recycle – This includes our packaging waste, using recycled paper
• Reduce – Consumables such as e-waste & fewer computers in landfill, Remote Support (less petrol) Solar electricity, Window tinting, LED light fittings, online invoicing and online banking payments
• Replace – Buy new (last option)
We are committed to the War on Waste.
Who can I ask or call for computer help?
Talk to the YCW PC Tech Support Guy! Our Technician has over 20 years’ experience. Contact us on 02 6628 0099 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your problems and we will see if we can fix it. Call Connect Fix. Our Tech Support Helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am-4pm NSW Australia time.
What computer PC or laptop repair services do you do?
Some of our services include:
• Internet or email problems or issues
• Data transfer
• Data recovery
• Virus removal & prevention
• Networking solutions
• Malware cleanup (no more annoying pop up adverts)
• Software updates & upgrades
• New customised systems
• Hardware repairs & upgrades
• Mobile phone issues or problems
• Printers, toner and ink supplies
• Refurbished laptops for sale
• Second-hand computer sales
• Personalised set up
• Remote fixes
• Speed up your system with an upgrade
• Latest updates, fixes & solutions
We offer PC technical support. Many of our customers say we are the best! Check out our Reviews page.
How much does it cost to fix my computer?
That depends on what is wrong with it and what needs to be done to fix it. Contact us on 02 6628 0099 or email@example.com to discuss your problems and we will see if we can fix it. We usually charge a $25 Diagnosis Fee if the problem needs significant investigation. Pre book your computer job in and we will give you a ticket number ready for when you come into drop it off at our Workshop at 2/88 A Main St Alstonville. Parking is easy in the Commercial Road carpark. Remember to bring your laptop charger with you.
Can you fix my computer problems without me bringing it into your Workshop?
Yes we probably can!! Call us on 02 6628 0099 or email or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can help you remotely. Our Tech experts aim to get you online and keep you online! We will let you know if you need to bring your device into the Workshop. Watch as we fix your computer over the internet! Convenient. Good Value for Money. Affordable. Secure. Phone lines open Monday to Friday 9am-4pm NSW time. We also offer sales, repairs, updates and data transfer.
Does it cost anymore to send an email to England (or Iceland or America?)
No – email is not charged like postal letters or telephone calls! Email programs don’t know if you are sending emails to Australia or England or Iceland!